Published on November 19th, 2012 | by Business Authors0
Software Automation for the Mobile Business Owner
Automating your business software has endless benefits for small business owners. According to Hubspot, the average tablet user spends 13.9 hours per week using the device. This statistic is understandable because people these days, especially small business owners, rely on being able to work on the go.
Having automated business software for you gives you a simple way to run your business on the go. Without having to be in the office or remember important dates, you can keep your business updated and efficient with ease.
Business in the Palm of your Hand
Mobile business is an up-and-coming industry. By implementing business software on your mobile device, you have access to all of your information wherever you go. Not to mention you can keep better track of your sales and inventory by pulling them up no matter where you are.
- Access all of your financial information before making any important financial decision, such as finalized payroll checks.
- Get easy access to order processing, order tracking, inventory control, accounting history, customer contact management, and even sales forecast analysis.
While various mobile programs bring all the aspects of your office onto your phone, automating the processes is even more beneficial.
What sets automation software apart from other mobile business software is that it updates your business information automatically. This replaces the need to be checking your mobile all the time, setting manual triggers and organizing information for you automatically.
Automation apps for smartphones allow your business to continue to grow even when you don’t have time to monitor it. According to Source Digital Buzz, over 300,000 apps have been developed over the past 3 years, so chances are there is one out there that will fit seamlessly with your business needs.
- Maintaining campaigns: Marketing is an important aspect of your business, and maintaining your marketing efforts is integral, even if you are on the go. Marketing automation allows you to reach your customers no matter what part of the globe you’re at.
- Customer interactions: Sales automation software assists your business in its sales ventures by providing lead processing, lead management, and on demand sales material creation; never miss another opportunity.
Valuable Automation Options
While benefits of automated software will depend upon what you’re using it for, there are a number of miscellaneous benefits to consider:
- Automatically accepts or rejects direct debit, checks, and standing orders with insufficient funds.
- Automatically screens potential clients.
- Automatically processes and sets appointments with pre-set business reminders.
Taking advantage of all of these features will save your business in both labor and maintenance costs. When you can be a part of your business, regardless of where you are, it’s easy to manage, maintain and be available at all times. Most software now comes with mobile options, but be sure to look for automated processes – whether traveling for business or pleasure, your business shouldn’t suffer.
About the Author: Kate Webster writes for lead generation resource, www.ResourceNation.com. She focuses on a variety of topics including business software.